Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Berlinale 66, on February 16

“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”  These were the words that kept coming into my mind this day. Among my first movies seen with Colin Firth was PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, after the novel of Jane Austen. And these words were said by the character Darcy, played by Colin Firth to Elisabeth. 
However, I look forward to watch "Genius" the movie, which had the premiere today at Berlinale.   
Director Michael Grandage, actors Colin Firth, Jude Law, Guy Pearce, Laura Linney, writer A. Scott Berg, screenplay John Loganand attended today  the 'Genius' photo call and press conference during the 66th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin.





















No comments:

Post a Comment